EYEBROW - MICROBLADING: $400 USD
EYBROW - MICROBLADING WITH MANUAL SHADING: $500 USD
FOLLOW UP SESSION (6 WEEKS TO 9 MONTHS FOLLOWING INITIAL SESSION): INCLUDED WITH INITIAL SESSION
EYEBROW SESSION (10 MONTHS TO 23 MONTHS OF LAST SESSION): $250 USD
- Eyebrow refresher appointments are recommended every 1-2 years.
- After 2 years, a full session will be required.
At this time, Sarah does not work on clients who have had their eyebrows previously tattooed.
Pricing is subject to change at any time.
What is Eyebrow Microblading?
Microblading, also referred to as Semi Permanent Makeup, Cosmetic Tattooing, Micropigmentation, or 3-D Brows is the process of implanting pigment beneath the surface of the skin by means of a tiny, sterile and disposable needle which produces the appearance of hair strokes, makeup, or simply enhances the natural features of the face.
What are the benefits of Eyebrow Microblading?
- Semi-Permanent - lasts typically 12-24 months.
- Crisp, realistic, natural looking hair strokes
- Enhance and or restore the shape of the eyebrow
- Save time on daily make up application
How old do I have to be to get my Eyebrow Microbladed?
18 years of age.
Can Men get their Eyebrows Microbladed?
Absolutely! Eyebrow Microblading can enhance the natural features of a man's face as well.
Does Eyebrow Microblading Hurt?
A highly-effective, topical numbing anesthetic is used before and during your procedure. Pain threshold levels vary from person to person and every effort is made to ensure you remain comfortable for the entirety of the procedure.
Having this service performed during your menstrual cycle may increase discomfort during your procedure.
If you are a frequent smoker, the topical anesthetics used during the treatment will not last as long.
Can I get Eyebrow Microblading if I am pregnant or nursing?
As a precaution we do not perform Eyebrow Microblading on a woman who is nursing and/or is pregnant.
How long does Eyebrow Microblading last?
Typically it will last 12-24 months following your initial procedure. Please be aware that this is a semi permanent application where pigment is placed into the epidermis and cannot be simply washed away. The pigment will fade over time and as result we highly recommend touch ups to help maintain the desired look for your eyebrows.
Other factors than can effect results are:
- Not using a good sunscreen following your procedure (after it has healed). Continued sun exposure will fade your permanent cosmetics.
- The use of RetinA/Tretinoin, chemical peels and acid peels or any other rapid skin exfoliation products used on the forehead area will cause the permanent makeup of the eyebrow area to fade prematurely.
- Please note that final results CAN NOT be guaranteed as each skin-type will hold pigments differently and break down at different rates. We will re-evaluate how your skin has received the pigment at your second session and make any changes necessary. Multiple sessions are normal with each new procedure requiring a minimum of 2 visits.
Eyebrow Microblading - BEFORE CARE
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not tan or have sunburned face.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Fish Oil or Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine 2 days before the procedure.
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before the procedure.
- Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
- No tweezing/ waxing at least 48 hours before procedure; electrolysis no less than five days before. Do not resume any method of hair removal for at least two weeks.
- Eyelash or eyebrow tinting or eyelash curling should be done no sooner than 48 hours before, or two weeks after the procedure.
- Do not wear contact lenses during or immediately following the eyeliner procedure. Remember to bring your glasses. You may resume wearing your contact lenses as soon as your eyes return to their pre-tattooed condition.
Eyebrow Microblading - AFTERCARE
- NO water, cleansers, creams, makeup or any other products on treated area for 10 days, unless given by your artist.
- 3-4 hours after your procedure clean your eyebrows with sterile water & the cotton squares which will be provided in your after care kit . Wiping off well any ointments or lymph fluids.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking your scabs can cause scarring.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3-4 weeks after procedure.
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 10 days.
- NO facials, botox, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
- DO NOT let water touch your eyebrows when showering or washing your hair.
Eyebrow Microblading is NOT recommended for clients who are or have:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Botox in the last three months
Healed results will vary with each client. We have no control over what occurs during the healing process. Absolutely NO guarantee will be made and additional sessions may be required to obtain optimal results. Additional charges will apply.
At this time, we do not work on clients who have had their eyebrows previously tattooed.
A deposit is required in order to book and confirm every new appointment.
This deposit is to ensure that you are serious about booking your appointment and will be deducted from the total cost of your session.
We require 48 hours notice if you decide to reschedule your appointment.
If you choose to cancel your appointment, you will automatically forfeit your deposit.
Please contact us if you are going to be late. Being more than 20 minutes late to your appointment may result in the forfeit of your deposit and the cancellation of your appointment. A new deposit will be required to re-book any appointment that was cancelled for lateness.
Deposits are non-refundable.